In the international context, is your company confronted with the « international mobility of its executives », are these executives Belgian resident taxpayers working abroad or expatriates coming to Belgium?
Our "international mobility" department has developed a comprehensive service that answers all issues encountered in the whole cycle of the international mobility, would it be at the beginning, during, or at the end of it.
Our services in this field concern:
- The tax treatment of foreign executives in Belgium;
- Tax treatment, in and outside Belgium, of Belgian nationals;
- The optimisation of salary packages (alternative/bonus remunerations) in a national (e.g incorporation, creation of an executive committee) and international (e.g split payrolls) framework;
- Advice on international mobility (immigration review, social security, taxation)
- Tax optimisation for stock options and equity incentives;
- Planning in the frame of the cessation of activity/end of contracts (e.g. pension, dismissal);
- Assistance for immigration formalities (work permits, professional cards);
- Assistance with pre-declarations (application for social security A1-form/ certificate of coverage, Limosa declaration);
- The preparation of special tax regime application requests for foreign executives;
- Hypothetical tax calculations, including the set-up of monthly payrolls;
- The preparation of tax returns for residents and non-residents taxpayers (foreign executives) and follow-up with the tax authorities (e.g requests for information, notice of amendment, tax claims).