Tax Consult is doing everything possible to minimize the impact of the Corona virus on its operations and has taken several actions to ensure business continuity and reduce the risk for our employees, our clients and partners.
Specific steps taken by TC on the Corona virus:
- Our staff is no longer allowed to participate in general meetings. All meetings planned will be postponed or carried out online. We do our upmost best to guarantee full business continuity.
- Employees are given instructions in line with measures from federal health department to minimize spreading. Hand sanitizers are available in the office.
- Employees returning from risk areas abroad will be requested to work from home for the full length of the incubation period.
- All employees have laptops and are reachable by phone and/or mail
- If required, we are capable of moving to a homeworking only policy until further notice.
The Board and an ad hoc Team are closely following latest developments and any announcements by the Belgian authorities might rise to new measures.
We thank you for your support and trust.